0 votes

Hello everyone,

1. meanwhile I've exchanged lots of chat-messages with contacts on my Galaxy S2. For reporting and safety purposes I need to backup and print the messages, so I'd like to know the file-/ foldername where Zoiper for Android stores the messages on the device.

2. Available options of messages within a conversation are "Copy text" and "View details". I find it very useful to have an additional option "Delete message" to shorten very long threads. 

I think a lot of chat-users would like this feature and I really hope that you can realize it in your coming releases.

Tx a lot!
in Android by (140 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

Unfortunately it is not possible to extract Chat conversation threads. Zoiper is storing them in a database. Indeed it might be a good idea to provide an option to backup/export them somehow for future versions. We will forward both cases to developers to investigate what could be done.

by (4.0k points)

Thanks for the info.

What is the name and location of the database, where Zoiper 1.30 stores the chat-messages?

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,145 users