+1 vote

I can log in(register) one time with proper credentials as a user. Then Zoiper stops working and times out every time I attempt to re-register my user account using the same credentials.

in Windows by (130 points)

I can suggest that you try disabling the presence by going to Zoiper -> Settings -> Preferences -> Accounts -> your account -> advanced -> disable the "Subscribe presence", "Publish presence"", and "Voicemail Message Waiting Indicator (MWI)" -> MWI must be set from the drop-down menu to "Disabled".

After disabling the above three, shut down Zoiper and wait for a few minutes. Then start it again and see if it will be able to register. 

Thank you but I am not using Zoiper Pro. So those options are not even available to me when I check the settings  

I believe my Internet provider which is TELMEX does not support TSL encryption.  There is no other provider available in my area.  do you have any other suggestions that might possibly work?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,141 users