0 votes

Is it possible for Zoiper not to popup in the foreground when a call comes in?

Thanks.

in Windows by (230 points)

2 Answers

0 votes

Hello,

Hiding the main zoiper interface and setting auto-answer for all calls is only possible with the API. The API is available in Zoiper BIZ. 

by (23.9k points)
edited by

Zoiper BIZ meaning either Zoiper 3 or Classic? 

Hello, All Zoiper products have a Biz and a Free version.  Zoiper Classic Biz and Zoiper 3 Biz are separate products for the desktop environment. They both support their own APIs. You could use the API to hide the Zoiper interface.

0 votes

I want to use Zoiper desktop along with a switchboard software (FOP2) on an Asterisk server.

FOP2 runs in a browser.

My receptionist will make calls using her mouse and clicking icons in the browser. She will have Zoiper running and whenever she makes a call or receives one, she can pick it up from FOP2 as well, Zoiper will be set to auto answer. She won't have to touch Zoiper or click on answer call.

Now when she receives a call, I don't want Zoiper to popup in the foreground.

Usually that would make sense, cause the user must see there is an incoming call and be able to press the answer button. But in my particular case that is not wanted. 

I want the Zoiper window not to popup in the foreground when a call is coming in. Is that possible?

I have not yet decided if I will go with Zoiper 3 or Classic.

by (230 points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,145 users