0 votes

I know that Zoiper Pro works with click-to-dial links.  However, it seems that not all telephone links in Salesforce are click-to-dial links. Some are, some are not.  Those that are not open the native dailer.

I know that some other solutions have apps for Salesforce integration, but I couldn't find one for Zoiper.  Dialpad is one such example of an app in Salesforce that replaces the Salesforce dialer with its own. 

All of this seems to make sense, and I'm not claiming that you're missing any features or have misstated any features.  I'm just asking for confirmation that I'm not missing anything, such as a Zoiper plugin or feature that would make the integration with Salesforce a bit more robust.  At the moment, it could be confusing for the end-user since:

a. Zoiper doesn't replace the default dialer in Salesforce

b. All links in Salesforce aren't callto links which sometimes results in the native dialer to be used instead of Zoiper

(At least, that what it looks like.)

Thanks!

Bret

in General by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
133,622 users