+4 votes

We have a user that is visually impaired that is using Zoiper Biz. The problem is that the application is not compatible with JAWS screen reading program. I've been unable to find a keyboard shortcut or alternate way of hanging up on a call except by the red terminate call button. Is there another way or an option that we have missed? 

Thank you.

in Windows by (160 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hello,

thank you for your request. We will escalate it to the attention of our developers.

by (23.9k points)

Any news on an updated version or ETA for this hotkey?

Thank you.

Hello, we are unable to provide an estimated time frame.

I would love to see this also.

I would love this too.... it's really frustrating to have to click on the tiny hangup button every time

Dear Developer

Please implement such a feature soon. We would love to buy about 35 Zoiper Licences for our company - but we need do ensure the workflow of our employees. During a call we work on our desk, so everytime we end a call, we need to switch from our desk to zoiper to end the call. Would be very great if a shortcut to end the call would work, even zoiper is in the background/systray.

Thanks in advance!

Wow, this has been on the Long Term To-Do List for a very long time.  Frankly, I do not understand why it has not already been implemented.  Anyone who uses Zoiper on the desktop requires this.  Zoiper is not really a commercially viable product without it.

We urgently need Keyboard Shortcut Keys (Hot Keys) for:

1. Hangup, 
  2. Unattended Transfer, 
  3. Attended Transfer, 
  4. Record,
  5. Mute/Hold,
  6. Focus

If Zoiper had these, I would consider it to be a world class, top shelf desktop softphone.  However, without them, it is a secondary, backup softphone not suitable for a production environment.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
133,623 users