0 votes

Can any one tell me if its possible and how to setup so i can use zoiper desktop so as to use outlook integration but "send" the call to my deskphone to use. Prefer not to use headset on computer.

in Windows by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

this feature is available in Zoiper Classic Biz.

The feature is available in Zoiper Classic and is called "Associated Phone"

1. What is the Associated Phone feature?
The associated phone feature is a special feature making the Outlook implementation even better.
You can use Zoiper to make your Deskphone dial your Outlook contacts.

2. How to setup an associated phone with Zoiper Classic?
Start Zoiper Classic and your Outlook.
Open the Zoiper Options Window, go to the list of accounts and select "extras" for the chosen account.
Enable the "Use Associated Phone" checkbox and enter the Associated extension in the blank field.

3. How to use the Associated phone feature?
Start your Outlook.
Open the addressbook and select a contact. Right click on the chosen contact. The drop-down menu will appear. When you chose to dial an Outlook contact via Zoiper, you will see another  menu. You can choose between dial via Zoiper, or to use the associated phone. If you choose to use the associated phone, Zoiper will first call your associated phone and when you answer that call it will transfer the call to your contact.

by (23.9k points)

i have zoiper biz 3.9  i s this not going to work and what do i have to do to change

As a biz customer you are entitled to premium support. Please escalate the issue by email to our support team.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,182 users