+5 votes

Is there a way to setup a hotkey to answer a call. It would be a lot more convenient for me to be able to just slap CTRL-A or F12 or something like that to answer a call regardless of which windows has the focus.

in Windows by (170 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

Currently Zoiper does not support hotkey functionality. It is planned for the future releases of Zoiper.

by (18.4k points)

I call BS!  You have been promising this for at least 6 years.  Tell the truth.  

There are No Plans for Zoiper Hotkeys.  Zoiper Users will NEVER GET HOTKEYS!

Your comment is unfriendly at best. 

The hotkeys are on the todo list, but there are other items with higher priority.

Not everything in life is friendly.  I wanted to make a bold statement to get the developers attention since they are ignoring requests from paid, licensed users.

Take a poll from all of your users and ask them how they would rate this in terms of a priority for the user.  I believe you will find that it will rate as a very high priority.

What will it take to get their attention to this matter?

The hotkeys are already on the todo list, but to be honest few people are asking for hotkeys, compared to other things like xmpp, desktop sharing, support for more headsets, new api's etc, hence the lower priority.

PLEASE:  Poll your users and get them to tell you the level of importance this feature is to them.  Then publish the results here.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,098 users