0 votes

What should I do if my zoiper register, write "is ready" and then after 1 min "not ready"??

in iOS by (120 points)

Hello,

could you please share more about the account type and the device model/os that you are using?

Thanks, you respond. Sip account, network settings transport udp (another don't register) . My device ipad. Ios 9.2 Is it problem this is ipad not iphone?

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

Please make sure that the account is not used on another device at the same time. Also, please contact your provider and ask them to allow TCP for your account.
Start  your Zoiper for iOs, then go to Settings -> Accounts and open Network features
Note that your provider must support TCP otherwise your account will not register. Please refer to your provider for more assistance

In case it is not possible to use TCP:
Start  your Zoiper for iOs, then go to Settings -> Incoming calls and enable "Force background" and "Wi-Fi keepalive".

Please make sure that Zoiper is allowed to show notifications: Open  iPhone's  "Settings" menu, then select  "Notification Centre" make sure Notifications are enabled for Zoiper.

by (23.9k points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,176 users