0 votes

I have been using Zoiper 3.9 on my laptop with a Logitech G35 headset for several months on Windows 7.  I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now Zoiper does not work with the headset at all, either the speakers or the mic.  No sound what so ever.

It still works with the laptop speakers and mic, but those are not ideal.

I can also get other Voip apps to work (X-Lite, Skype, Bicom gloCom) without any difficulty.

I made sure no other Voip apps were running in task manager, and even shut down the Logitech gaming software, just in case, but nothing has helped.

I tried re-installing Zoiper, still nothing.

Any ideas why it would have stopped in Windows 10?  I saw the posts about there being no issues, but it stopped completely for me.

in Windows by (150 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

Hello,

Are you using Zoiper BIZ or Zoiper Free?

by (23.9k points)
selected by

Zoiper Free.

Also, I've run the audio wizard, and tried changing the devices manually.  

Hello,
this is Zoiper 3.6 free

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ohfsin8hy7u4f9/Zoiper_3.6_Setup.exe?dl=0

please let us know if the issue persists.

Thanks, that has fixed it!

Hello! I have the same problem after installing on Winodws 10 the latest update. Zoiper does not work with the headset at all, either the speakers or the mic.  No sound what so ever.

Another SIP apps work well.

I have tried the 3.6 and 3.9 versions of Zoiper. What should I do to fix this problem?

If you have installed the latest updates of Windows 10(1803), microsoft has added a new privacy options that blocks some applications by default to use the microphone and even the headset for some applications. Please see this(http://maxedtech.com/fix-microphone-not-working-in-windows-10-1803/) link and make sure that microphone access is enabled as shown.

Thank you! It works!

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,178 users