0 votes

hello

im using android client. i bought premium features and audio codec.

1) can you tell me how can i make use of these premium features? those are auto unlocked?

2) before purchasing these premium features my mic and speakers not working (android) im using a desktop application and everything working fine there. Its just my android. i tried changing network setting but my provider supports only UDP. any other idea?

thanks

in Android by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

For the premium features - please make sure that you purchased the packages using the same google account you have configured with your android device.

Then open android settings -> applications -> find zoiper and force stop it.

When you start it again the premium features should be there.

When using SIP protocol one way or missing auido issues mostly appear due to configuration problems. The issues usually appear if the configuration is not adjusted accordingly to the wireless or 3g/4g network.

In most cases this can be resolved by altering the account configuration.
Run Zoiper for Android and go to Config. Select Accounts and click on the affected account. Scroll down to Network Settings.

Try enabling or disabling RPORT for signalling, save the changes and try to make a call.
If the issue persists, open the Network Settings again and activate or deactivate STUN*. Save the changes and make a test call.
• By default, Zoiper for Android is using stun.zoiper.com. Your provider might have their own prefferred STUN server.
If the issue persists, open the Network Settings once again and try enabling or disabling RPORT for media. Save the changes and make a test call.

Try different combinations of these settings to achieve better results.

You might want to try changing the audio driver in Zoiper -> Config -> Audio settings.

by (23.9k points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,183 users