0 votes

Using \Galaxy S6 with Android 5.1.1

I have a ringtone set up,.

in Android by (120 points)

What is the ringtone? A custom one or from the device ringtone list?

I have the same issue.  The solution below (Try to set up another ringtone.....) does not work

Attempting to set "Ringtone" in SIP Account Setting produces the message

"There is not a ringtone that can be used"

I am  using Gravity 5 LTE devices running android 5.1.1

The version of your application is 1.35

3 Answers

–1 vote

Try to set up another ringtone, then restart your dialer call again

by (960 points)
0 votes

I'd like to add some details for the same problem. No audio ring.

I normally forward the calls to my mobile number to a VoIP number to manage some situations.

Android dialer ring normally for 20 seconds with the audio and afterwards the call comes correctly to Zoiper, and it ring as well.

After this call, if a new call comes directly to the VoIP number, and therefore to Zoiper, there is no audio for the call. I see the call but without audio.

If I want to have again the audio I have to cancel the APP. From this point everything works well again.

I'm using Zoiper Beta 2.2.23 Library revision v2.8.66-mod. Android 6.0.1 (VFD 600).

by (320 points)
0 votes

Hey there, for everyone who experienced audio routing issues with ZoiperBeta 2.2.23. There is an issue in that version where after a call with Zoiper all sounds were routed to the device earpiece. It might seem different - like "I don't hear the ringtone" or "My audio is a lot lower", etc. For everyone using ZoiperBeta, please update to the new version that was released yesterday and test again. If necessary, Force Stop Zoiper before using it after the update.

by (4.0k points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,184 users