+1 vote

On my Galaxy S5 running Android 5.0 the app ignores the system "Do not disturb" setting and appears to not have its own quiet hours setting.  It also keeps jumping to the lock screen when using the dialer to enter an access code after connecting to a conference call (e.g. via Gotomeeting).  Is there a way to rectify this?  Thanks!

closed with the note: rt
in Android by (130 points)
closed by

Any update on this issue?

Zoiper doesn't follow Android "do not disturb" settings and rings even though it should be quiet. This is very annoying.

Thanks

Any response on this?  I am also experiencing the issue that ZoiPer appears to be ignoring Android 7.1's DND Priority Notifications setting.

Why is this closed when the issue persists and there is no answer???  Sorry I'm grumpy, but my wife is mad at me because Zoiper rang in the middle of the night DESPITE quiet hours being in effect. What's the fix?  Uninstall Zoiper?

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello, I see there is a ticket request about this sent by you in our RT system

by (23.9k points)

Yes.  Apologies for the duplication, as I failed to realize that the email was creating a ticket.  That, however, was only for the quiet hours issue.  The one related to the lock screen is a separate one.  I was trying to leave someone a voice mail last night, and, for the life of me, I couldn't get back to the dial pad to press the right number since I was constantly and immediately being taken back to the lock screen.  I would put the phone to my ear and, when bringing it back down again, the lock screen would invoke.  Thanks, and apologies again for the double entry of the first issue.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,049 users