+2 votes

Hi.

Im connecting in an iphone 6s with a vpn. If a try register with cellular data it works fine, but with SOME wifi an error occurs "transport failure,no transports left to try(503). Ive tried changin al transports options but still not working.

With cellular data i ve no problem.

Thanks

in Mobile (iOS, Android, WP) by (160 points)

3 Answers

–2 votes

Hello,

Try to disable STUN when you are connecting via WiFi. Also, check if the routing device is blocking the ports used by Zoiper, which are list below, and if it supports SIP-ALG, disable it.

SIP port is 5060
IAX port is 4569 UDP
RTP port is 8000 and above UDP

by (18.4k points)

Hi, thanks for the answer!

STUN is disabled!
The problem is when im at public wifis, for example a hotel or something (i cant check router)
Thanks !

Agustin

Can u help me?

Most probably these networks block the ports used by Zoiper. You may need to check for more details with the administrator for these networks.

–1 vote

Which flavor of VPN?  And with which VPN client?

by (640 points)

Hi,

PPTP vpn between iphone and pbx.

With cellular data no problem, with some wifis yes

Thanks!

+1 vote

I had the same problem, to solve it:

Go to Accounts -> Network Settings, click on Transports, change from UDP to TCP.

That worked for me.

Now it works over the WiFi and when I turn WiFi off it automatic connects to the 4G network.
Cheers.
by (190 points)

@eduvilla Bloody LEGEND!!! ... legend!

I registered in order to leave a comment and thank you for this information - This was by far the most frustrating thing about ZOiPER, and you just found the cure!

Thank you!

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,132 users