0 votes

We have just acquired an answering service to compliment existing business.

Our integration is experiencing difficulties, as this is our first time, we are mainly taking advice from our Virtual PBX provider and so far we are no closer to our goal of being able to do the following.

A Caller (12345) calls our client who redirects call to a diversion number (67890), this diversion number (67890), we have next to a contact in Zoiper.

We were hoping that then our Zoiper would ring and highlight the diversion number (67890), allowing us to identify the client(67890), the caller  (12345) had been calling.

We are currently getting the nbr of the original caller (12345) and not the redirected line(67890)

Can anyone help us on this?

Looks like we might need to engage a expert Zoiper person for a couple of hours this would not be a problem

Regards

Ian

in iOS by (120 points)

I am looking for the same functionality...and no its not at the server level.

my work around currently is I deploy many voips, lets say you dial 1234 press option 1 it forwards to 1234567890 via bria or zoiper, option 2 7894561230 and so on.

I still need zoiper to display 7894561230 when the call come in that's the missing link

optons??

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

If the transfer is done via Zoiper this is the expected behaviour. However if you are doing it on the server by DTMF, or some other way, then you will need to check the server configuration.

by (18.4k points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,269 users