Awesome q2a theme
0 votes

I have chinese sim card. It is very important for me to continue receiving calls from this number. I leave in israel. It is possible?

in General by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

For any information related to making calls for certain countries, you would need to contact your VoIP provider and/or the vendor of the SIM card.

by (18.4k points)
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,437 questions
1,542 answers
132,300 users