0 votes

Hi!  I saw a comparison chart for Zoiper where, at the last page, it was talking about an integration with Salesforce coming soon.  The document is from 2012 but I was not able to see if there was an integration with it currently, I didn't find any information on the Web and on the forum.  I bought Zoiper 3 Biz.

The link : www.zoiper.com/pdf/Zoiper_Product_Comparison_Chart.pdf

Thanks for your assistance.

in Windows by (140 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi-  I'm in the same place, and I couldn't find a proper integration.  So, I built my own click-to-dial.

I only needed two things- a call centre definition file for SFDC to activate their click-to-dial fields, and a visualforce page that contains the javascript to poke the Zoiper client, using the OpenCTI demo code.  

I did add a bit of extra Javascript to check it's a valid phone number, and open the SFDC "Log a call" window.  Rather than use the proper API, I just use the callto:// protocol handler for simplicity, but it does make click-to-dial work, and an actual developer could do a lot more.

Happy to share the code if you want to try.

by (140 points)

Hello There!

Could you please share the code?

hello there, 

can you please share how you did this , so i can do it also, it would help me out a lot.

thanks in advance 

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,096 users