+1 vote

Start a call by dialling from the Dial Screen.

Press O to get the Android Main Menu screen.

Select Firefox and look at some stuff

Close Firefox, back to Android Main Menu, select Zoiper.

The Dial Screen now offers you the standard 'No call in progress' style screen with 'xxx is ready' and a dial pad.  There is nothing to hang up the call you have in progress.

The only way to do it is to start another call that is bound to fail, hang that up, then you get the opportunity to hangup the original call.  A very clunky work around.

If you try to just Exit Zoiper it says "Ah, you can't do that, you have a call in progress".  Why did you think I wanted to exit Zoiper?  Apps that know better than you about what you want to do are very frustrating.

in Android by (130 points)

I'm having a similar problem, it may just be something dumb. When I make a call, then go off of the call screen to look at for example contacts, I can't figure out how to get back to a hang-up red phone icon. Zoiper Free for Android 2.2.53. Same problem on two different phones, Android 4.4 and 5.0.

Hello,

Try opening the notification centre, inside you should see your active call -> tap on it and you will be back to your call screen, from where you can hang the call.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,020 users