0 votes

App works great on my Iphone as long as I leave my internet connection off. I cannot use it with the internet on. If I turn the internet connection on, it will not work.

in iOS by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Do you mean that when you enable the mobile data Zoiper cannot connect?

Some vendors restrict the use of VoIP into their network.

by (18.4k points)

Ivan, I have explained this numerous times. You keep taking the question apart. The app works fine on cellular/mobile. It will not work on anyone's internet including my personal wifi. And if I am connected to the active internet anywhere, I cannot use the app on cellular. It is not just a specific internet. I have a client that uses both cellular and internet as I do with no problem on an android. Please give me a direct solution. I have tried many setting variations. This is a very por customer support program.  It takes 10 days to get an answer.

Ivan,

I am his pbx vendor(panasonic).

He is able to use mobile data with no issues.

Zoiper connects, he is able to make and receive calls.

When he turns on WiFi, he is getting a 503 error.

He is using an iPhone 6.

Android works on both mobile and WiFi. 

Error 503 is usually returned from the server. Otherwise you can try to alter STUN and rport from the account configuration.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,434 users