0 votes

Hi!

I'm using Zoiper Biz. Is it possible to forward an incoming call to another internal extension if I'm 'busy'?

We have two voip SIP extensions (and two PC and two zoiper licenses). If I receive a call (and accept it), then if I receive another call it stays ringing background. Is it possible to forward the waiting call to another extension automatically if there is another call active?

Before zoiper, we were using voip Panasonic phones and the let us forward the call if busy.

Our voip server config allows to transfer/forward the call AFTER X seconds, but we need to transfer instantly if busy.

Thanks!

in Windows by (180 points)

2 Answers

0 votes

Hello,

This functionality is not supported.

You can use the call reject if on the phone functionality and make your phone central send the call to another agent, or use the call forwarding feature to forward the call after X seconds.

by (23.9k points)
0 votes

Hi!

I 'solved' it with the option 'Auto reject call if status is set to' 'busy/on the phone'.

Don't know if it is our voip provider config or the softphone feature, but the call is instantly transfered to the second extensión automatically ;)

Thanks!

by (180 points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,178 users