Not Receiving Calls

0 votes

I have a problem with Zoiper on my Android phone Nexus 5X (Android 6.0.1). If the screen is black because I didn't use the phone for some minutes, in 95% of the cases I cannot receiver phone calls - the phone doesn't vibrate or ring - and in the other 5% it starts to ring more than 10 seconds after I initiated the phone call. On an other device with another software the ringing starts immediately after call initiation. The strange thing is, as soon as I unlock the phone, I see the call and it vibrates. I enabled all mentioned on https://www.zoiper.com/en/support/answer/for/android/18/Making_and_receiving_calls. In the Android settings I also disabled the power save option for Zoiper and I didn't disable any notifications. Is there something more I can do or is this a known issue?

asked Jun 7, 2016 in Android by Roger (120 points)  
share

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
Top users 12/2019
  1. Tsetso.Zdravkov

    28180 Points

  2. Ivan

    18410 Points

  3. Joachim

    11490 Points

  4. Anton

    3950 Points

Latest tweets