+2 votes

If Zoiper is running in backround 

-force background 

- wifi keep alive

both enabled

volume ist very very low for all sounds (music, notification sounds etc)

Using a sipgate account (udp)

ZOIPER 3.7.2 Library revision: a47a93e

iPhone 6 IOS 9.3.2

in iOS by (140 points)

I believe am having this problem too, but I think it is not a volume problem. At least for me, Zoiper is changing all media from Iphone Speakerphone to Iphone.

2 Answers

0 votes

Hi,

I had the exact same issue with Zoiper changing the speakers to the low volume one and the only way to resolve it was to turn off the "force background" option. However this way sometimes when Zoiper is running in the background I cannot hear the incomming calls :(

by (250 points)

I have exactly the same issue... Thanks for your post.. now I know it is not the phone.

ios 9  Apple 5SE

any patch for this problem?

+1 vote

Try to disable the auto gain control from the audio section in the settings menu.

by (18.4k points)

Hi Ivan, thank you. I tried it and it didn't help :( As soon as I turn on "force background", the audio is killed (it is very silent and coming only through the top speaker)

Yes this seems to help.... but ring tone is very quiet, even though I have ring set to high.... it is better than before

No luck when phone is locked... message flashes on screen but no audible ring (ok little ring if you stick phone  your ear...)

Same problem here :(

Also, the beta release didn't fix the issue :(

The Beta release is mainly for debugging purpose. Yes it has some fixes related to that issue, but also has more loging in it, so the debug log can help further on investigating the issue.

Thanks  Ivan, no worries.

In that case when do you estimate for this particular issue to be fixed?

We cannot provide any ETA, since we are still investigating it.

Hi Ivan,

There was a new test version available today however the problem still persists

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,139 users