0 votes

Hi every body 

I sometimes buy virtual phone numbers , can ZoiPer software provide me for incoming calls from my customers ?

in Windows by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

To be able to use Zoiper for incoming and outgoing call, you would need to configure a SIP/IAX account from a VoIP provider. To do that, you can follow some of the instructions below:

Zoiper 3 - Go to Settings -> Preferences -> Accounts -> Create account. Then choose SIP and fill the settings for Domain, Username and Password.

Zoiper for Android - Go to Configuration -> Accounts -> Add account -> SIP/IAX -> Select yes if you already have an account -> Manual configuration and fill the required settings for Host, Username and Password. If any additional settings (STUN, Outbound proxy, etc.) are required, fill them as well.

Zoiper for iOS - Open the Settings menu and go to Accounts, then choose "+" and select whether you have or not an account and how you will configure it (manually or by selecting a provider from the list). If you are going to configure the account manually choose  SIP or IAX and fill the information for Domain, Username and Password together with all additional ones, if there are any.

Zoiper for Windows Phone 8 - Run Zoiper and choose "Create" -> "I already have an account" -> "Manual" -> "SIP/IAX" and then fill the settings for the Account name, Domain, Username, Password, etc.

by (18.4k points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
133,617 users