0 votes

I am using Zoiper Classic free edition on Windows 8 occasionally it will delete the IAX information and it has to be re-entered. The cause is sporadic, sometimes I get a Zoiper has quit working message and once it restarts the information is gone, other times it is gone on reboot even still at other times I will leave my computer come back and the information will be gone (though I think this may be related to the Zoiper stops working message and its automatically restarting with the missing information.) I have several machines with Zoiper but it only seems to happen on the Windows 8 machines. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

in Windows by (120 points)

Hello

Zoiper Classic Free keeps the config files in the directory where Zoiper is installed. The main config file is named zoiper.conf

Is it possible that for some reason Zoiper is unable to access this file to save your settings?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,359 users