0 votes

Anybody knows how to set up Telekom voIP? I'm using a DATA L ECO contract for handy.

Thank you.

in General by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi,

To use Zoiper you will need:
- a computer or a smartphone;
- an internet connection;
- a VoIP (Voice over IP) account, which you may acquire from any VoIP provider

If you still do not have a VoIP account you could find some reputable providers from the link below:

http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-softphone/download/zoiper3/providers

Once you subscribe for a VoIP service you could configure it with ZoiPer mobile products from:

Config/Settings -> Accounts -> + Add account menu

by (540 points)

Thank you. But I mean the set up, I would like using my telephone number. I have a Data contract only. Telekom said me that I can using my telephone number with an app. But they don't give support. They stand that I have to speak with the app provider. 

If you have subscribed for a VoIP service along with the data service, you should have received credentials (username, password, domain) for your VoIP account from the provider (Telekom VoIP). Fill these details in the fields in the menu mentioned above. If you miss these credentials for some reason please contact the provider and ask for them.

Yes. That is the problem. I cannot input all the data belongs to Telekom because the zoiper's fields does not match.

Please contact us at sales at zoiper dot com for further assistance.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,468 users