0 votes

Hi, 

When I get incoming call in my Samsung Galaxy S II I see the Answer/Decline screen. 

I'm dragging answer button, and conversation starts. I can hear and other party hears me, but answer/decline screen is still in place, and I can "answer" the call second time. If I "answering"the call second time nothing changes,we continue to speak. 

Or I can "decline" the call, but in that case Answer/Decline screen disappears, but conversation is not over, and other party doesnt interrupts the call. Other party continues to speak, as nothing happened.

The problem is, that answer/decline screen is allways on top, and it is the only thing I see if Im receiving incoming call, but I expect to see all the options when outgoing call is in progress (speaker/mute/hold/keypad... and so on!!!)

How should I answer incoming call normally and have access to all the options?

Mark. 

closed with the note: I am closing this as the topic is discussed in a support ticket.
in Android by (120 points)
closed by
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,359 users