0 votes
Dear Support

I have been calling to a conference call using my Cell phone but not successful yet. In fact, during the call when it prompts me to enter conference code, this code used to wrongly read and i cannot join the call. For example, if the conference code to join the call is 94123 it may read as 994412233. The same behavior observed on 4 different cell phones using Wifi and 4G of different mobile operators. However, it works using any notebook/desktop pc. As this is specific to your application running on Cell phone it would be great help if you can respond me with immediate and workable solution.

Regards
Kamran Khan

in Android by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Please try a different DTMF setting for the device.  Dual Tone Multi Frequency is the mechanism the dial pad tones use to produce the unique digit/character.  

From your Account, scroll down to Features, and you have DTMF Settings where you can change from the Default RFC-2833.  Choose another setting and test it out again.

by (170 points)

Thanks Joe

It started working with the same settings on which was not working earlier, not sure where the fault was. If it will occur again i will follow the above workaround you shared.

Thanks.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,314 users