0 votes

Hi 

I am in need of desperate help. I have 7 pcs all have Zoiper on. I have 5 that can connect to the dialer via zoiper but I can't get the other 2 pcs to connect. They pass all the pc & zoiper checks but soon as I try to log on the 6th or 7th to the dialer its rings but I can't hear customers and they can't hear us. Now I have fought with the people on our broadband. They have said the speed is fine and router. Windows said its a zoiper issue and our dialler said everythinh is fine on there back end suggesting its a zoiper software issue however I am mot convinced it is. Reason been 5 work and the other 2 have passed tests. Can someone pleeeeease help or point me in the right direction. 

Regards

Dan

in Windows by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

This sounds like a NAT network issue. Please go to the zoiper account settings, click on advanced and try different settings for rport and stun, this will most likely resolve your issue.

by (11.5k points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,136 users