0 votes

Hello Everyone,

Trying test and on ZoiperH5 on Linux fedora25 x86_64 and on xmpp account none of the contacts are fetch from the server. Tested on 3 paid licence and it works fine. in log I see only 

APP Started! [ PID: 20826 ]

X error received: type 0, serial 319, error_code 8, request_code 42, minor_code 0[0126/104554:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(113)] Failed to launch GPU process.

cat: standard output: Bad file descriptor

in Linux by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

There is no XMPP in zoiperh5 yet. (The product is also not for sale yet, it is only available as free beta licenses).

by (11.5k points)

Hello Joachim,

I was actually doing beta exploration and it confusing that it let add XMPP account, but nothing happens in term feature sets. 

My desire list for XMPP implementation in client. I hope they will be implemented and it will make great communicator /client.

• XEP-0198: Stream Management allows XMPP to survive small network outages and changes of the underlying TCP connection.
  • XEP-0280: Message Carbons which automatically syncs the messages you send to your desktop client and thus allows you to switch seamlessly from your mobile client to your desktop client and back within one conversation.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,169 users