0 votes

I'm considering buying the business edition, and would like to know if the software is tied to my hardware (eg activation)?  I tend to change laptops once per year, and want to ensure I can just move my software without having to ask for permission or new license etc. I'm switching to Linux now in case that matter.

I currently use Eyebeam (for Windows) and on every startup it checks with their activation servers if my copy is licensed and may start.  That can take 30-40 seconds on EVERY reboot which is crazy.  Does Zoiper do this as well?

in Linux by (200 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Zoiper license is good for 3 resets, meaning you can use on three different computers over time.  If you reformat and use the same computer again, then this reset occasion doesn´t count.

Zoiper loads almost instantly, does not even take 5 seconds to load up, it will certainly not take 30-40 seconds.

by (740 points)

Does Zoiper software connect to a central host on each startup to validate a license?

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,063 users