0 votes

I upgraded my phone to android 6/MM but lost my zoiper settings in /data/data/com.zoiper.android.app/ in the process. So I copied a backup of my settings on top of whatever new stuff the zoiper install had created. In particular, I restored the file /data/data/com.zoiper.android.app/databases/zoiper, which I can tell had the phone numbers and account info for my various setups.

Now, I restored from the backup AFTER killing zooper with the ShutApp app.Then I start zoiper, but get the error "Error occurred. Crash report has been sent." So I reboot, start zoipr again, and now it runs, but the restored /data/data/com.zoiper.android.app/got overwritten and there are no accounts defined (for example, I'm sure other settings got lost, too).

What is going on here?? Is there some file I can remove or change so that zoiper will accept the restored data?

in Android by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,359 users