0 votes

I am unable to activate Zoiper Biz on my Wintel computers.

When I open the program it prompts me for activation. I put in the email address and password, and click register. The window goes away and the computer seems to be thinking.

Then the window pops back up asking me for the same information again. At this point I can look in the zoiper certificate folder and it has been created, but the computer will not see it, and just keeps asking me to activate.

I tried to open a ticket, and I got a single response with a test build of zoiper to try installing with. I got the same results with this. I responded then and have not heard back in 6 days. I sent a "Hey I'm still hoping for some help" email yesterday, but did not hear back.

This is the device I am trying to use. We have 3 of them, soon to be 4, that have replaced old workstations, but now we can not get zoiper biz to install on them. https://www.amazon.com/T8-Fanless-1-84GHz-Computer-Bluetooth/dp/B06W2LWQKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490104149&sr=8-1&keywords=wintel

in Windows by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,338 users