0 votes

I'm not meaning Zoiper has been Hell...not yet, at least.  But coming off of Bria 4, with their new update - I'm pretty burnt.

Now, as of today, my provider has set me up on Zoiper Biz 3.  So far, so good.  However, as soon as he took over my screen and set it up, it automatically listed my personal Mac address book.  It didn't give, from what I saw, an option to NOT do that.  I found an answer on how to remove one's contacts, but the instructions were for Windows.

Can someone PLEASE instruct me how to remove my contacts from being under my Zoiper Contacts, and how I can just start to create a "new" business contact book instead.

The above is the most important - but can someone please tell me, as well, which headset would best suit Zoiper with the Macbook Pro?  With Bria 3 and 4, none of my headsets worked...in fact, nothing on Bria, pretty much, worked.

Thank you kindly for your help!!

Tana Corporon

closed with the note: handled via RT
in Mac by (120 points)
closed by

Biz users can use the official support channel on support@zoiper.com

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,116 users