0 votes

Is it possible to map a keyboard shortcut to call a telephone number which has been highlighted using the mouse cursor in windows? On a previous softphone I was able to have a shortcut mapped to the F1 key, when I pressed F1 the softphone would dial the selected number.

If not is it possible to do anything similar?

in Windows by (130 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

I just posted this answer for another problem, seems perfect to help you as well:

There is a nice tool called Autohotkey and I have been playing around with it a little bit and created a fuction similar to your request.

You can highlight a number with e.g. 123/456, then press Ctrl + "-" in the Numpad and the script will copy the number to the clipboard, remove everything but numbers, paste it to zoiper and press the green button.

I put the source code of the custom script at:

http://www.master-productions.com/programme/zoiper_ahk.html

There are some more features and I was hoping to get some inspiration or ideas from the Community Forum so maybe there are some people who are interested in driving this further.

Cheers

Edit: I work with the Zoiper Phone Interface 2, as the pressing of buttons is based on the position there needs to be other "coordinates" for other styles.

by (290 points)
edited by
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,138 users