0 votes

I used to get a pop up notification with incoming calls, but it is not working anymore and all calls go straight to voicemail.

Zoiper 3.15.40006

v 2.2.20

in Windows by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi,

Most likely you were putting yourself offline, did you fixed the issue?

Regards,

Paul

by (3.9k points)

Popup notifications do not work for me either. Status is online and I have "Show pop-up notifications when: [There is an incoming call] enabled".

All other notifications appear to work, the only time I see any kind of notification is if the app is both visible, and the app is displaying the settings pane. Otherwise when the app is in the tray, I get no popup notification that there is an incoming call. Because the PC headphones are not being worn all the time, and the app is minimized, the only way to know that there is an incoming call then is to enable the ringtone in the PC speakers.

I also cannot figure out to show the right hand history pane either. The only way I can trigger it is to call the softphone and then click on the flashing incoming call notification.

Pop Up During calls is intermittent

I'm experiencing this as well on a Win 10 machine. About 25% of the time a call comes in and it never shows up until it's missed. I've checked the pop up settings and it's enabled. This isn't consistent, it happens once or twice every 24 hours. Would reinstalling the software fix the issue or is there a setting that can be checked or adjusted to stop this behavior from happening?

Hi,

Try to disable in the notification center the option show banners with messages for Zoiper.

Regards,

Paul

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,077 users