0 votes

Hi,

I have configured multiple SIP accounts for different purposes (e.g. some of them are cheaper for international calls to specific countries). They are all registered when I start Zoiper on iOS.

It would be nice if I could define some rules so that when I try to call a given number/contact a specific SIP account is used for it.

An extension of this approach could be to define e.g. that all calls of phone numbers starting with 00specific-country-code should be dialed via a specific SIP account.

I've seen such a feature available on e.g. FritzBoxes (https://en.avm.de/products/fritzbox/), which are very popular in Germany.

Is it possible to do something like this with Zoiper for iOS? If not, is planned to add such a feature? It seems like it is not something iOS specific and could be used by Zoiper on all supported platforms.

in iOS by (120 points)

Currently Zoiper for iOS does not provide such dialplan functionality.

1 Answer

0 votes

Good day,

In case you didn't see Tsetso his comment, its not possible, not with version 3 or 5.

Best Regards,

Paul

by (3.9k points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,137 users