0 votes

Hi

Can anyone assist with a Bad Request (400) error I'm getting, its happening on 2 iPhones. I can receive external calls into the app no problem, also i can make internal calls through the app but cannot make an external call.

Is there a setting that I'm missing which is preventing me from making an external call?

Thanks in advance

John

in iOS by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

The "SIP error 400 Bad Request" is sent by your VoIP service provider for some reason. We suggest that you contact them for more information why are receiving this error.

You might need to input a specific prefix for example to make calls to external lines, but we can't tell. 

by (34.3k points)

Hi

Thanks for your response, within the app i do have to input 9 before the dialed numbers which is a requirement for the PBX

There isn't any settings within the app which i would need to amend to accommodate the 9?

Thanks

You can use the "Number rewriting" functionality of Zoiper. You can set it to put 9 as prefix. You can find this option under Zoiper -> Config -> Accounts -> your account -> Number rewriting

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,067 users