0 votes

Is there a way of forwarding incoming calls (NOT at the carrier level) to my VoIP provider using the Zoiper app? I can see the call transfer feature is mentioned for ZoiperBeta, but I'd be happy to upgrade to paid version such as ZoiperPro if there was a stable/ workable solution there.

in Android by (140 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

With Zoiper3 and 5 you can set automatic forwarding of all incoming calls. You can also choose if you want instant or delayed forwarding. All those features are part of Zoiper Biz/ Pro and can be accessed from Zoiper -> Settings -> "Calls" menu.

by (34.3k points)

Thank you very much for the answer, Tsetso. I appreciate that.

Just checking on 2 questions that arise:

1. My "device" is an Android phone so the the Zoiper Biz/ Pro versions of Zoiper 3/ 5 that you refer to are actually the Pro/ Gold versions of V. 2.2.x (the current Android app) - not the desktop program(s)?

2. The calls I'm wanting to automatically forward are incoming voice calls on the standard phone network (GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G). Zoiper Pro/ Gold will take these calls and forward them to the VoIP network? Essentially, I'm looking for the phone to function as a Gateway.

Hi,

Who is your phone provider? Maybe you can port your phone number to a sip platform.

Don't think it matters who the mobile carrier is. They're AU based and CAN forward calls, but I'm trying avoid their punitive charges for that feature (39¢/min) - hence my search for a better solution and the question here.

Zoiper for Android and iOS do not have automatic call forwarding. This feature exists only in Zoiper for Desktop.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,089 users