0 votes

Hi, 

with my voip provider I've set 6 rings before it goes to voicemail. When the app is opened it works fine - zoiper gives me 6 rings but when in background mode it only rings twice. I would like it to ring 6 times also in background - how do I do that?

David.

iPhone 7 iOS 11.2.1

Zopier 3.14

in iOS by (140 points)
Good day!

Is this on Wi-Fi or 3g/4g?

Hi,

same issue when I'm at home (wi-fi) and away (LTE).

To be more specific the issue only persists on home screen. It rings full 6 times when the phone is locked and when the app is opened of course.

To be even more specific after 2 rings on home screen, the Zoiper banner disappears and it stops ringing but when I open app it's still ringing and I can answer the call.

Best regards

David.

Thank you for the feedback. I have escalated this issue to our QA team for investigation./

It appears that this is due to the changed notifications in iOS 11, to workaround it, you need to go in your iOS notification options and set the notifications for Zoiper as "Persistent".

That's it! Thank you!

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,072 users