+1 vote

Hi,

Loving the new Android Zopier (v2.2.47 library 2.8.83-mod) on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Android 6.0.1.  Good work.

And can't figure out how "Favorites" (the star icon top left of the Zopier home screen) is mean to work. 

I see each time I make a call the top left Favorite is automagically replaced by the most recent call.  And I can see how to remove a Favourite by long-hold-drag to remove.

But can't figure out how I keep the Favorites fixed to the ones I want - i.e. I always want my wife to be the top-left favourite, etc.

How can I do this?  If not possible #FeatureRequest. 

in Android by (280 points)

Try disabling the "Integrate with native call log" option from Zoiper -> Settings -> Advanced. 

Check if it will make any difference. 

1 Answer

0 votes
Answer to the question:    Android has HORRIBLE favorites functionality.  They IGNORE the favorites that you set in the native contact app, and instead select and sort favorites for you based on your call history.  So friggin stupid it's beyond stupid.
#FeatureRequest: Please provide an option to ignore the favorites in the source of contact data (native phone app or outlook or whatever) and manually set our own favorites in this app.

For example, anybody using SIP often has a native or personal phone number as well.  While we may want access to native contacts, we don't want the same favorites. Your mom and your boss are both favorites, but not in the same context. 

by (170 points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,969 users