0 votes

I have been using version 1.53 with no problems. I upgraded to the latest version and I cannot call the phone numbers I have as contacts anymore. The new version is not using the phone numbers correctly. I wasted too much time with this version. I am a busy person and travel, I do not have time to play with terrible software to try and make it work. Fix your software so it works again with international phone numbers. I have uninstalled the latest version and reinstalled version 1.53. It works correctly!

in Android by (140 points)

Hello,

If you type the number manually, will you be able to call it ? Have you also previously configured Zoiper for number rewriting, e.g. to change the prefix from "+" to "00" for example ?

I never had to configure anything on the previous versions to properly call International numbers. I am not going to change all my phone numbers and put 00 in front since that does not work in every country! That would be a waste of time. My cell phone works with these numbers and the previous version of your software worked.

Also, who ever wrote the new version does not know how to write and configure the new software. It should work like the previous version and only if you want to play around to change setting then you can change it!

But as a test, did you succeed with what Tsetso was suggesting?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,412 users