0 votes

Good afternoon,

Allow me to join in overcoming the problem of video calls.

I use ip pbx zycoo zx20 for communication between the space inside the office.

I use an application 3c * for video calls from laptop to laptop running with good.However The problem I faced was not able to make video calls from your android device to your android device.

Thank you

in Android by (120 points)

Hello,

Can you please check which codecs are required by your PBX? In Zoiper H263+ and VP8 are available for everyone.

Can you tell us what is the exact issue that you are facing, e.g. is there no video stream, iare you unable to find the option to upgradety he call to video, etc?

Another thing is to try TCP as transport if you have too much codecs enabled, or disable some codecs if using UDP.

Thanks Anton,

- I've done the settings on the server pbx zycoo zx20 codec for video calling me choose H264 good at setting Trunk or extension.

- I use UDP protocol.

- I've made a purchase premium H264 codec both devices feature on my android

- During a video call both devices emit sounds good, but the camera can not receive a picture from the other device (black screen)

- Android device I can make video calls with Skype application

- Sorry my bad english

Please don't use the UDP protocol.
When you have a lot of codecs, the packets become too large for udp and the packets will be truncated when they arrive. Video codecs are at the end of the packet and will suffer the first.

Please try again with TCP

Were you able to establish a video call when using h263 Plus or VP8?

- I use h264 for video calls on my two android devices.

- but when I use CounterPath Bria application in one of my android, the video call is successful.

tcp protocol can not I use the registration status of the extension fail.

If you cannot use TCP, you need to remove all unnecessary codecs so that the total packet size is smaller. Enable ONLY the codecs you need (both audio and video) and try again.

If you cannot use TCP, you need to remove all unnecessary codecs so that the total packet size is smaller. Enable ONLY the codecs you need (both audio and video) and try again.

-I had my will activate the appropriate codec is G.711 ulaw and H264. good at setting my IP PBX and on android devices.

-I tried to make a video call with Bria application to zoiper and successfully make calls video. no otherwise why ??

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,358 users