+1 vote

Hi,

I am unable to setup properly the sms/text messaging with Zopier on my Android phone - I use the Free Version and like it actually.

My provider is Twilio.

I manage to make basic tests with Twilio and messaging works fine when I test directly from my server (PHP functions) - but I can't make it work with the App. I know that I am probably missing something but can't figure out what exactly.

Do you have prior experiences with Twilio VOIP provider and messaging set up with Zoiper App on Android ?

Could you help me please with this issue ?

Waiting for your answer,

Thank you in advance,

Renan.

in Android by (170 points)

Hi,

I try to find the solution by myself and maybe i haven't seen this doc.  I am going to check right now ;)

I will tell you if it helps.

Thank you,

Bye,

Renan.

Hi I checked the link and read about Presence - don't really know what it is.This feature seemed available only with paid version so as I was a bit fed up with this issue I bought the premium app yesterday.

The first test I made didn't work either but I don't set up properly the app maybe ; I am going to try again.

So at the moment I can't tell you if this link was very useful ;)

Bye,

Renan.

You should also verify with your service provider if they support presence over SIP SIMPLE.

It does - It is Twilio

Bump. I'm also trying to do this.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
133,620 users