+2 votes

I have been using Zoiper on an Android phone for a while now,  but I cannot find what button to use to connect a bluetooth headset.  The bluetooth button on the GSM part of my Android phone connects easily. I have looked through all of the Zoiper setup screens with no luck.  I wondered whether this is only a Premium option but the options shown under premium do not show bluetooth headset connection.  Considering the logo used by Zoiper on all versions has a guy -wearing- a headset, I figure I must be missing something obvious here.

in Android by (140 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hello,

Bluetooth support in Zoiper is in Beta state as mentioned in the Google Play description. It will currently work with SCO devices which are paired with the phone. Other devices might not work as expected. Headset answer/hangup buttons are not supported

by (4.0k points)

the same problem context:

SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND 2 SM-7105
Jabra Headset MINI
33488 1:25 ZOIPER
CONFIG EXTENSION WITH Elastix IAX2

There are planned review? I help you?
We are implementing improvements in business and we need this benefit.
In the future it will be accessible to PREMIUM version?
If so you are ready to buy, thank you.

Hello,

At the moment no time-frame is available for the implementation of bluetooth support.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,145 users