+2 votes

Hello! Where can I find any kind of supported bluetooth devices (headsets) list on Windows 7 and 10? The only google search result lead to old topic about android version.

Now I use Plantronics ML10 on Win7 64 bit with CSR bluetooth driver ver 1.0.1.370 and headphone and microphone works fine. But there is no any reaction on key press (so is impossible to accept\decline call without mouse click).

Is there any MODERN and CHEAP headset fully compatible with zoiper ? Somewhere was mentioned jabra stone is compatible, but it is too expensive for callcenter with 100 employees.

in Windows by (150 points)

Turn on your Bluetooth device and make it discoverable. The way you make it discoverable depends on the device. ...Select the Start button.  Devices and Printers. Select Add a device select the device  Next. Follow any other instructions that might appear. Otherwise, you're done and connected.

I am using Windows 10 and it is providing me with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi facility inbuilt. Thanks for this awesome feature. 

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

Zoiper does not support answer or hanging of calls from the buttons on Bluetooth headsets. 

Currently only Jabra and Plantronics USB or Wireless (not Bluetooth) are supported. Sennheiser will be also added withing our next updates.

by (34.3k points)

Might be useful to mention we are working on Mac and integrate the Zopier with Zadarma services.

Hello,

Sennheiser headsets integration is currently supported only on Windows, to use the answer and hangup buttons, you would need to also have the Sennheir's software(driver) running on background.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,125 users