0 votes

Using the latest version on Windows 10 x64.

I have a Logitech G933, and I have no input nor output audio with it. No input audio with my webcam either. I've tried with the Logitech Gaming Software running and stopped, no audio in both cases.

The only case I can get some audio to work is if I select one of my screens as the ouput device.

All other apps are able to use the headset (both mic and speakers) just fine. Only Zoiper isn't.

in Windows by (120 points)

Hi and thanks for the reply, but this is already on.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

I have just noticed that this headset is 7.1. Zoiper does not support 7.1 audio and some of those headsets always report that they have 7.1 channels, even if you set it in stereo mode. It seems that they are downmixing to stereo on the headset itself. We plan to release a fix for this, however I cannot tell when this will happen. I can only suggest that you use a stereo headset.

by (34.3k points)

And that would also affect the microphone? And my webcam? I'll try disabling surround sound, though I'm pretty sure I already did.

Guess I'll have to get a backup headset just for Zoiper otherwise...
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,088 users