+1 vote

Hi!

I have configured multiple SIP accounts on Zoiper for Android and all outgoing calls using the app dialer are placed though the default account. Is it possible to select a calling account before the call is placed, without changing the default account? 

in Android by (130 points)
reshown by

Hello,

By design only the default account will be used.

We may change this in the future, but I cannot tell for sure.

Bugger - I came here looking for an answer to this question. I know I have been able to place a call from a specific SIP account previously, but I couldn't work out how to do it last time I tried a couple of weeks ago. :-(

Maybe I had to change the default SIP account in order to do it. <shrugs>

Exactly, you need to change the default SIP account. This is how you select the account for outgoing calls.

2 Answers

0 votes

Thanks. Yes, that it what I thought.

I'll add my name to the list of people requesting the ability to choose the SIP account used to place a call, at the time of placing the call.

by (160 points)
0 votes

Please add the ability to select account when dialing.  It's tedious to launch zoiper, change default account, then go back to the app that has the phone number to be dialed.

by (140 points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
133,607 users