0 votes

Hello,

I'm using Zoiper Primium 2.7.12 on a Samsung SM-G960F ( Galaxy S9 ) Android version 8.0.0.

I'm using zoiper for my bussiness calls, incomming calls are directed to zoiper and when i'm busy with a zoiper call my voip server automaticly sets a second incoming zoiper call in a waiting queue.

However when i'm calling or get called with the native dialer on the phone i have an issue.

Zoiper is working fine with incomming and outgoing calls.

I understand that the native dialer on the phone has first priority for incomming calls, however when i have a native call, and a new call is coming with the zoiper app, this call is listed as a missed call. ( because i'm busy with the native call ) Make sense, Right?

There is no sound from the zoiper app that announces the incomming call, during the native call. There for my costumer is placed in a waiting queue, but without i'm getting noticed about the new call, the costumer hangs in the queue until he gives up. Or when i finish the native call. ( can be up to 15 minutes or maybe longer when in a conference call).

Is there an option in zoiper or in the phone, that can make a sound whenever the native line is busy, and a incomming zoiper call is comming, that makes a sound or beep that i know a costumer is trying to call in. 

in Android by (120 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
133,622 users