0 votes

Unbelievably the help section on Zoiper only has help on version 3.

I have completely failed to sync Zoiper with my Mac contacts and have given up with support as they couldn't get it to work either, so I've been running blind for months now.

Finally I have the energy to do an old school csv import but there is no information whatsoever.

So, what fields can I use? Can I set a column for the Dial Account and the Prescence Account for each number? Anybody got any experience of this?

Perhaps a Zoiper employee could run up a help topic on this?

in Mac by (120 points)

Hi,

Regarding the CSV's data, it should be comma separated and should contain at least one phone number per contact. You can map the columns during the importation process.
The presence however, cannot be mapped from the CSV. You would need to configure it later, manually.

I can suggest that you set the extensions for presence and chat as "ipPhone", this will make the chat work out of the box, and will help with the presence.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
133,626 users