0 votes

Hi,

when I use Zoiper in my WLAN I have no problems to register a German 1&1 VoIP account. But when I register the VoIP account in 3G mode I get the following error message:

Registration failed (No RFC1918 IP'S allowed (403))

I use UDP as protocol and the STUN server of my Internet Provider 1&1.

Any idea?

Thanks and kind regards

Florian

in Android by (190 points)

Hello. Did you report the issue to your provider?

Not yet. I thought that maybe I did a wrong configuration of the Zoiper app.

3 Answers

0 votes
Best answer

Hi,

with the latest Android version 1.27 of today the problem is solved!

Kind regards

Florian

by (190 points)
selected by
0 votes

I think this is indeed a configuration issue. Try using STUN or rPort, it might make a difference.

by (11.5k points)

I've testded all combinations with/without STUN or remote port but I get either this 403 error or the errormessage: Request Timeout (408)

With the app CSipSimple I am able to login and to call and get called via VoIP. So it must be something with the Zoiper app.

Also with the iOS version of Zoiper I was able to register my VoIP number. Any ideas? :-)

0 votes

Hello,

I'm also trying to get an German 1&1 VoIP number to put in operation on my iPhone 4 with the latest Zoiper app.
The number is in the router at home *not* activated.

I've also the registering problem. Soemtimes more, sometimes less. In-Calls are (mostly) not routed finally to the app. Out-Calls are nearly always without audio in both directions.

With my Sipgate account everythings works perfectly!

Any hints how to set up Zoiper manually with 1&1?

Thank you and best regards

Walter

by (160 points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,139 users