+1 vote

Connecting to FreePBX 14 behind NAT. 

pt 5060, 10000:65535 UDP passed through and logged on firewall from 185.117.83.192/27 and android device address

I'm seeing TCP connection attempts at the firewall from the zoiper ip range on varying high ports - what do I need to allow through the firewall and what do I need to configure on FreePBX/Asterisk for registration with the push server enabled to work correctly?

in Android by (130 points)

Hello,

If you see incoming connections over TCP, this means that your SIP account is probably set to use TCP as transport. As I understand from your post, you have opened the UDP ports only.

In this case try changing the SIP account transport to UDP or open the TCP ports on the firewall.  

1 Answer

+1 vote

I subscribed for PUSH Proxy and then enabled it on ZoiPer running on my iOS Phone and I get the register error: Push Server is Unable to Connect to Home Registrar Server...

In this case I have full control over the Home Registrar Server and I don't see any SIP register requests coming on to the Registrar Server.

I tried many other configuration changes like use TCP for transport etc., but nothing seems to help. As soon as disable PUSH Proxy then everything works....

My questions are:

1. Does the SIP Provider needs to do any changes to make ZoiPer Push Proxy work with it? If yes, what are these updates?

2. Does the ZoiPer Push proxy "server" registers the SIP Account at the SIP Provider registrar server instead of the ZoiPer soft-phone on the mobile registering directly?

Any help to gets this Push Poxy working is highly appreciated.

by (180 points)

Hello all. I also seem to have the same issue and wonder what the answers could be to the questions above; i.e. Does the SIP Provider needs to do any changes to make ZoiPer Push Proxy work with it? If yes, what are these updates?

I have the same issue as described above, quoted below. Also was I not suppost to get a 7 day trial? oO

"I subscribed for PUSH Proxy and then enabled it on ZoiPer running on my iOS Phone and I get the register error: Push Server is Unable to Connect to Home Registrar Server... As soon as disable PUSH Proxy then everything works...."

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
133,606 users